Who We Are:
We are a passionate and future oriented team dedicated to supplying innovative PV inverter and energy storage technologies which enable greater access globally to clean energy. GoodWe is a global leading inverter manufacturer, ranked Top 7 by Bloomberg, IHS, and Wood Mackenzie in 2019. GoodWe has more than 3100 employees all across the globe and owns 9 international subsidiaries covering 6 continents., we are a public listed company on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
GoodWe is currently seeking for a strong, dedicated Territory Manager to address the strategic markets in Benelux. The right candidate will shape the business of GoodWe in the future and continually strive for GoodWe’s market share growth in the region.
What you’ll do:
Responsibilities for the role include (but not limited to):
• Report to the Managing Director of GoodWe EMEA on all relevant commercial sales strategies
• Take full commercial sales and business development responsibility in Benelux region
• Develop, further build and effectively implement the sales channel and commercial strategy
• Focus on sales, nurture the existing customer relationship, and expand GoodWe’s sales network by identifying, pitching and building relationships with potential partners, strategic accounts and/or customers within the Solar, ESS and Battery Industry
• Earn and build client loyalty by offering excellent solution from pre-sales to after-sales support, to ensure that GoodWe remains the supplier of choice
• Communicate effectively with internal teams including marketing, technical support, product management and sales operation, etc. to ensure smooth fulfillment of sales orders and to ensure efficient and effective cooperation with the clients on a commercial, promotional and technical level
• Keep abreast of influencing market drivers, competitive market factors that might potentially effect company market share, engage in strategy refinement and business planning
• Be an advocate for the brand and company in the region, be fully immersed with the product portfolio and developments
• Depending on the evolving needs of the business as well as experience of the chosen candidate, this position-holder may also manage other sales personnel
What your background/skills should look like:
Business & Sales Expertise:
• Business development expertise with a proven sales track record with tier 1 companies
• Business closer with excellent negotiation skills
• Strongly networked within the renewable energy industry (preference within the Solar PV industry,)
• Thorough understanding of solar and its adjacent markets
• Ability to influence major stakeholders both internally & externally
• Strong communication skills including large group presentations & discussions
• Superior organization skills with the ability to quickly assess priorities
Customer Management Expertise
• Excellent customer relationship management
• Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
• Able to confidently convey product benefits & cost advantages to customers
• Demonstrate professionalism in working with customer to resolve emergency situations
• University business administration degree (or engineering degree)
• Languages: native Dutch, fluent in English
• Professional sales expertise on an international level
• Minimum 7 years’ solid experience with solar products within photovoltaic industry in Benelux
• Flexibility in working within fast changing and demanding markets
• International mindset for a multi-cultural environment
• Willingness to proactively accommodate national and international travel, representing GoodWe in various commercial engagements
• An energetic, highly motivated and driven person
• Strong presentation skills
• Team player is essential
In return of your commitment, we offer you:
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
• Bonus incentive system based on performance and contributions
• Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality within a lean organization structure where you can generate high impact
• A diverse team spirited with multilingual company culture of passionate experts that work together within an exceptional open-minded environment
• Personal and professional development to grow internally within an international environment which enables fostering your abilities, skills and scope
• By becoming a part of the energetic and rapidly growing GoodWe team, there will be a good opportunity to successfully cultivate your long-term path within the renewable energy industry
GoodWe values passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done while simultaneously finding creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talents and skills of our team members with a lean approach to our work.
If this role looks like your next challenge, please send us your application to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
By submitting your application, you declare that your application data will be saved at GoodWe Benelux B.V., and only for internal purposes in the context of the upcoming application process. If there is no employment, the data will be deleted after six months. The application data are treated confidentially in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and are not passed on to third parties. You can revoke your consent at any time, either by email or in writing by mail to the above address.
Get industrial insights and GoodWe news here.
JOY TO INSTALL