Overview of Position:
The position will be an outstanding opportunity for a forward thinking, action-oriented professional looking for new challenges within a dynamic, growth-oriented company.
By becoming a part of the International Sales team in GoodWe at this stage, there will be a chance to both leave a footprint in the successful market development and to also develop one’s own career in the dynamic and long-term growing renewable energy industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts.
- Actively pursue sales leads with EPC/IPP Companies, distributors, wholesalers, installers and utility companies.
- Assist with forecast of revenue on a regular basis and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met; take corrective action where required.
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at multiple levels to ensure that GoodWe remains the supplier of choice for power conversion electronics in their installations.
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the India market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and by closely monitoring industry trends.
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the India markets.
- Successfully execute a brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist for the brand.
- Liaise with headquarter and the global team and peers to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met.
Business & Sales Expertise
- Business development expertise with a proven sales track record with tier 1 companies.
- Strongly networked in the renewable energy, preferable in Solar PV industry.
- Ability to influence major stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Strong communication skills including large group presentations & discussions.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to quickly assess priorities.
Customer Management Expertise
- Excellent customer relationship management.
- Able to confidently convey product benefits & cost advantages to customers.
- Demonstrate professionalism in working with customer to resolve emergency situations.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or of similar nature.
- Fluent in English.
- Professional experience in sales on an international level.
- Solid experience with solar products within photovoltaic industry in India, preferably solar inverters.
- Flexibility in working for highly fluctuating and demanding markets.
- International mindset for a multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to accommodate to national and international travel.
Would you like to be part of a dedicated team and leap into a successful future with us? We are looking forward to your application at HR@goodwe.com.
Get industrial insights and GoodWe news here.
JOY TO INSTALL