Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the tele- and on-site supporting
- Commissioning, troubleshooting, firmware/hardware updating and replacing PV inverter
- Reporting and following up with head office in relation to product failure with clear description
- Evaluating PV plants performance by studying operation data on a regular basis
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above: must be electricity or electronics background.
- Preferred 1 to 3 years working experience in solar industry
- Strong ability to analyse and solve problems on your own.
- Self-principle and self-motivated
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment,
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Adapt to frequent travel
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Please send in your English Cover Letter & CV to Eva.
Get industrial insights and GoodWe news here.
JOY TO INSTALL