Overview of Position:
Responsible for communication with local dealers/installers and end customers, technical training for customers, on-site service. This position needs to do the technical support or after-sales work for the local market.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Handle general inquires for technical support and after sales related activities
- Provide daily technical support to customers over phone line, email, or face to face. Solve / handle technical escalations from the customers
- Responsible for supporting and assisting the sales team in all technical issues, provide application advice for local distributors and end customers
- Provide on-site inspection, commissioning, troubleshooting and replacement of defectives Products, with appointments of customers in advance
- Supervise local Service Logistic providers, manage local exchange pool & return of faulty inverters to local exchange pool.
- Manage and train the local Service providers (Installers) & customers to avoid future failure of inverters due to installation error.
- Perform firmware upgrading and tiny rework in hardware locally
- Maintain the good communication with Level 2 engineers based in HQ office
- Provide technical training courses and roadshow about pre-sales, installation and after-sales customers or potential customers, installers and O&M operators, and the third-party service providers as assistant lecturer or lecturer
- Attend exhibitions and marketing events to setup the hardware environment and introduce products and service issues to support sales and marketing team
- Submit the related reports and documents to supervisor every week.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Diploma or Bachelor degree or above in Electrical, Electronics
• Fluency in English writing and speaking
• More than 2-years in Electrical Electronic Engineering, PV industry experience preferred
• The good computer operation skill
• Have a good communication and coordination ability, great responsibility to work
• Strong hands-on skills
• Have high sense of responsibility and ability to execute
• Drive for the local service cost control
Would you like to be part of a dedicated team and leap into a successful future with us?
We are looking forward to your application at HR@goodwe.com.
Get industrial insights and GoodWe news here.
JOY TO INSTALL