Tasks and Responsibilities:
As a Technical Sales Manager:
• You will be a major contributor to achieving GoodWe’s sales targets in your markets of responsibility.
• You will not be only a technical expert, you will strongly support the growth of GoodWe by developing strong relationships to the technical stakeholders in both GoodWe’s distributor, installer and/or EPC network, ensuring their trust in GoodWe’s solutions and products.
• In collaboration with the sales team, you will maintain customer relationships, develop and strengthen their loyalty by providing a high quality of technical support that addresses the customer’s objectives.
• You will oversee the Polish and some other Eastern European countries where you own all related technical activities.
• You will be leading strategic projects and initiatives to set-up processes and implement infrastructures supporting the sales growth of GoodWe in the distribution and/or utility scale business across the EMEA region.
• You will hold customer trainings face-to-face and online, create and manage local technical documentation, establish a knowledge data base, and represent GoodWe in exhibitions.
• You will support the sales team and customers with all technical questions, with system planning and in preparing biddings documents.
• With your technical knowledge and your understanding of the competitive landscape, you will proactively provide input to GoodWe’s roadmap of new product developments.
• You will work closely with GoodWe’s service team and service partners in EMEA and will interface with R&D and Product Management in HQ.
• A technical background with a bachelor’s degree from University or college, preferably in Electrical Engineering or similar.
• You are business fluent in Polish and English.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience is a must, ideally in a PV related industry.
• You have a deep knowledge of the technical requirements for PV and/or energy storage systems in the distribution and/or utility scale segments, including product specifications, grid code requirements, competitive landscape, tender requirements, etc…
• Proven skills in managing customer relationships with technical stakeholders within distribution, installation, or EPC companies.
• Ability to work independently and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Quick learner with desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech industry
• Self-motivated and performance driven
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Can-do attitude and hands-on mindset
• Proactive, dynamic and customer oriented
In return of your commitment, we offer you:
• An attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
• The unique opportunity to be part of a diverse team, spirited with a multilingual company culture of passionate experts that work together within an exceptional open-minded environment.
• Personal and professional development to grow internally within an international environment which enables fostering your abilities, skills, and scope.
• The unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious, energetic and rapidly growing GoodWe Europe GmbH team, with flat hierarchies, fast decision making and strong opportunities to successfully cultivate your long-term path within the renewable energy industry.
GoodWe values passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done while simultaneously finding creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talents and skills of our team members with a lean approach to our work.
If this role looks like your next challenge, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Get industrial insights and GoodWe news here.
JOY TO INSTALL