GoodWe Europe GmbH is currently seeking for a strong, dedicated Sales Manager to address the strategic markets in East & West Africa. The right candidate will shape the business of GoodWe in the future and continually strive for GoodWe’s market share growth in the region.
Who We Are:
We are a passionate and future oriented team dedicated to supplying innovative PV inverter and energy storage technologies which enable greater access globally to clean energy. GoodWe is a global leading inverter manufacturer, ranked Top 7 by Bloomberg, IHS, and Wood Mackenzie in 2019. GoodWe has more than 3100 employees all across the globe and owns 9 international subsidiaries covering 6 continents, we are a public listed company on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
GoodWe Europe GmbH is the EMEA headquarter of GoodWe, based in Munich, Germany, addressing the entire EMEA region and markets.
What you’ll do:
· Be a major contributor to achieve GoodWe’s sales targets in East & West Africa.
· Identify, capture, and develop sales opportunities in accordance with GoodWe’s overall strategic plans and growth targets.
· Actively pursue sales leads with distributors, wholesalers, EPCs/IPPs, installers and utility companies, and nurture strong and resilient business relationships with them at multiple levels, to ensure that GoodWe remains the supplier of choice for PV power conversion electronics in their projects.
· Ensure the “Voice of the Customer” is translated into functional requirements and transferred to internal departments. Understand the target markets, customers, and the customer expectations / requirements.
· Promote customer understanding of full product offering, proactively identify and resolve internal and external roadblocks which hold back growth opportunities and align with the customer and internal teams to provide a solution, while ensuring their trust and loyalty to GoodWe’s solutions and products.
· Negotiate and implement local contractual agreements (pricing, logistics, quality etc).
· Assist with forecast of revenue on a regular basis and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met; take corrective action where required.
· Successfully execute a brand strategy and act as an external evangelist for the brand.
· Liaise with headquarter and the global team and peers to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met.
· Build, consolidate and entrench the brand in East & West Africa.
What your background/skills should look like:
Business & Sales Expertise:
· Business development expertise with a proven sales track record with tier 1 companies.
· Business closer with excellent negotiation skills
· Strongly networked within the renewable energy industry (preference within the Solar PV industry, especially from Distribution & project segment)
· Thorough understanding of sales channel management and a long-standing experience in dealing with distributors and sales partners
· Ability to influence major stakeholders both internally & externally.
· Strong communication skills including large group presentations & discussions.
· Superior organization skills with the ability to quickly assess priorities.
Customer Management Expertise
· Excellent customer relationship management.
· Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships.
· Able to confidently convey product benefits & cost advantages to customers.
· Demonstrate professionalism in working with customer to resolve emergency situations.
· University business administration degree (or engineering degree)
· Languages: You are business fluent in English
· Professional sales expertise on an international level.
· Minimum 3~5 years’ solid experience with solar products within photovoltaic industry in East or West Africa
· Experience in dealing with project (EPC’s) & Distribution companies in East & West Africa
· Flexibility in working within fast changing and demanding markets.
· International mindset for a multi-cultural environment.
· Willingness to proactively accommodate national and international travel.
· An energetic, highly motivated and driven person.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Team player is essential.
In return of your commitment, we offer you:
· Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
· Bonus incentive system based on performance and contributions.
· Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality within a lean organization structure where you can generate high impact.
· A diverse team spirited with multilingual company culture of passionate experts that work together within an exceptional open-minded environment.
· Personal and professional development to grow internally within an international environment which enables fostering your abilities, skills and scope.
· By becoming a part of the energetic and rapidly growing GoodWe Europe GmbH team, there will be a good opportunity to successfully cultivate your long-term path within the renewable energy industry.
GoodWe values passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done while simultaneously finding creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talents and skills of our team members with a lean approach to our work.
If this role looks like your next challenge, please send us your application to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
By submitting your application, you declare that your application data will be saved at GoodWe Europe GmbH, and only for internal purposes in the context of the upcoming application process. If there is no employment, the data will be deleted after six months. The application data are treated confidentially in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and are not passed on to third parties. You can revoke your consent at any time, either by email or in writing by mail to the above address.
Get industrial insights and GoodWe news here.
JOY TO INSTALL