Who We Are:
We are a passionate and future oriented team dedicated to supplying innovative PV inverter and energy storage technologies which enable greater access globally to clean energy.
GoodWe is a global leading inverter manufacturer, ranked Top 7 by Bloomberg, IHS, and Wood Mackenzie in 2019. GoodWe has more than 2000 employees across the world, 2 R&D Centres and 8 overseas subsidiaries covering all 5 continents, we are a public listed company on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
GoodWe Europe GmbH is the EMEA headquarter of GoodWe, based in Munich, Germany, addressing the entire EMEA region and markets
What you’ll do:
· Be the technical and market expert in one or multiple product categories in GoodWe’s portfolio
· Understand market requirements in collaboration with customers and the sales team, analyse them, keep a close eye on competition and prioritize opportunities for GoodWe in EMEA
· Transfer product requirements to R&D at HQ and monitor the development progress until product launch.
· Manage product launch in EMEA with all involved departments (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Technical Sales, Service).
· Monitor the product mix (4 P’s) for your portfolio over the lifecycle of the product and initiate proactive action where needed
· Hold customer trainings face-to-face and online, create and manage technical and marketing documentation, and represent GoodWe in exhibitions.
Your background and skills:
· A technical background with a bachelor’s degree from University or college, preferably in Electrical Engineering, Renewables or similar. Additional education in business administration or marketing is a plus.
· You are business fluent English. Additional European or Chinese languages are a plus.
· Minimum of 3 years work experience in PV or energy storage industry are a must.
· Ability to work independently and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Proactive, hands-on mindset and can-do attitude
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Customer oriented
In return of your commitment, we offer you:
· An attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
· Empowerment and plenty of room to realize your ideas and be impactful in an organization with an entrepreneurial DNA, flat hierarchies and fast decision making.
· A diverse team environment, spirited with a multilingual company culture of passionate experts that work together within an exceptional open-minded environment.
· Personal and professional development to grow.
· The opportunity to make your contribution to an emission free world.
Goodwe values passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done while simultaneously finding creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talents and skills of our team members with a lean approach to our work.
If this role looks like your next challenge, please send us your application to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
By submitting your application, you declare that your application data will be saved at GoodWe Power Supply Technology Co.,Ltd., and only for internal purposes in the context of the upcoming application process. If there is no employment, the data will be deleted after six months. The application data are treated confidentially in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and are not passed on to third parties. You can revoke your consent at any time, either by email or in writing by mail to the above address.
Get industrial insights and GoodWe news here.
JOY TO INSTALL