Tasks and Responsibilities:
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will:
• Be a major contributor to achieving GoodWe’s sales targets in the utility scale market across EMEA region.
• Be the technical expert within GoodWe Europe for the requirements of utility scale projects, especially for grid connection requirements.
• Strongly support the growth of GoodWe by developing strong relationships to the technical stakeholders in GoodWe’s network of EPCs, project developers, consultants and IPPs, ensuring their trust and loyalty to GoodWe’s solutions and products.
• Develop and implement specific technical support and training setup targeting leading global and regional EPCs, developers and IPPs.
• Support RFQs and tenders by reviewing the requirements and delivering the required technical input.
• Identify and track common tender requirements and drive their fulfilment by the related departments or third parties.
• Play a major role in setting-up processes and implementing infrastructures supporting the growth of GoodWe in the utility scale business across the EMEA region.
• Establish necessary tools and processes to efficiently reply to tenders and maximize hit rate (Checklists, standard design, project term sheets, quoting tools, availability warranty…)
• Define and implement O&M concepts and Service Level Agreements.
• Identify the relevant system partners (PPC, MV/HV…), implement compatibility with GW and establish the required relationships and processes to provide a full system solution to the customers.
• A technical background with a bachelor’s degree from University or college, preferably in Electrical Engineering or similar.
• You are business fluent in English. Business fluency in German or Spanish are a strong plus.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in utility scale PV projects required.
• You have a deep knowledge of the technical and tender requirements in the utility scale PV projects, including product specifications, grid code requirements, competitive landscape, tender requirements, etc…
• Proven skills in managing customer relationships with technical stakeholders within EPC and project development companies.
• Ability to work independently and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated and performance driven
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Result oriented
• Hands-on mindset and can-do attitude
In return of your commitment, we offer you:
• An attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
• The unique opportunity to be part of a diverse team, spirited with a multilingual company culture of passionate experts that work together within an exceptional open-minded environment.
• Personal and professional development to grow internally within an international environment which enables fostering your abilities, skills, and scope.
• The unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious, energetic and rapidly growing GoodWe Europe GmbH team, with flat hierarchies, fast decision making and strong opportunities to successfully cultivate your long-term path within the renewable energy industry.
GoodWe values passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done while simultaneously finding creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talents and skills of our team members with a lean approach to our work.
If this role looks like your next challenge, please send us your application to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
By submitting your application, you declare that your application data will be saved at GoodWe Europe GmbH, and only for internal purposes in the context of the upcoming application process. If there is no employment, the data will be deleted after six months. The application data ae treated confidentially in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and are not passed on to third parties. You can revoke your consent at any time, either by email or in writing by mail to the above address.
Get industrial insights and GoodWe news here.
JOY TO INSTALL