Tasks and Responsibilities:
As a Technical Sales Engineer:
• You will not be only a technical expert, but you will strongly support the sales growth of GoodWe by developing strong relationships to the technical stakeholders in GoodWe’s distributor and installer network and ensuring their trust in GoodWe’s solutions and products.
• In collaboration with the sales team, you will maintain customer relationships, develop & strengthen their loyalty by providing a high quality of technical support that addresses the customer’s objectives.
• Your main focus will be the Polish or the French market where you own all related technical activities.
• You will hold customer trainings face-to-face and online, create and manage local technical documentation, establish a knowledge data base, and represent GoodWe in exhibitions.
• You will support the sales team and customers with all technical questions, with system planning and in preparing biddings documents.
• You will have the full knowledge of the technical requirements for PV and storage systems in your focus markets including product specifications, system design requirements, certification requirements, etc…
• With your technical knowledge and your understanding of the competitive landscape, you will proactively provide input to GoodWe’s roadmap of new product developments.
• You will work closely with GoodWe’s service team and service partners and will interface with R&D and Product Management in HQ.
• You will monitor market environment and gather Technology intelligence from competitors
• A technical background with bachelor’s degree from University or college, preferably in Electrical Electronic Engineering or similar.
• You are business fluent in English and Polish or French. A third language would be a plus.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in a technical environment, preferably in the renewable industry.
• Experience with PV and storage systems would be a plus.
• Ability to work independently and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Quick learner with desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech industry
• Self-motivated and performance driven
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Hands-on mindset
• Proactive, dynamic and customer oriented
In return of your commitment we offer you:
• An attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
• The unique opportunity to be part of a diverse team spirited with multilingual company culture of passionate experts that work together within an exceptional open-minded environment.
• Personal and professional development to grow internally within an international environment which enables fostering your abilities, skills and scope.
• The unique opportunity to be part of the energetic and rapidly growing GoodWe Europe GmbH team, with flat hierarchies, fast decision making and strong opportunities to successfully cultivate your long-term path within the renewable energy industry.
GoodWe values passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done while simultaneously finding creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talents and skills of our team members with a lean approach to our work.
If this role looks like your next challenge, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
By submitting your application, you declare that your application data will be saved at GoodWe Europe GmbH, and only for internal purposes in the context of the upcoming application process. If there is no employment, the data will be deleted after six months. The application data are treated confidentially in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and are not passed on to third parties. You can revoke your consent at any time, either by email or in writing by mail to the above address.
Get industrial insights and GoodWe news here.
JOY TO INSTALL